• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Cat Serenade, April, 3 to 7, 2024

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Should have sent a poet to describe the day and gathering thus far!

Congrats to the Newly Weds and improvement to the color!
IMG_3573.jpeg

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That’s a wrap for Snowcat Serenade 2024.

Impressive gathering of OG’s over the 3 days of awesome with 18 machines at peak if my math is correct. All machines out and back under their own power.

Over 50 miles of smiles and many more smiles per mile. Lots of firsts and a lifetime of memories.

Thanks to all who put in the time and effort herding and feeding the cats. Very much appreciated. Special thanks to Pete hauling the East Coast Preserve out and the back haul addition to the collection.

Safe travels back home! Don’t speed around the rotary(roundabout?) and be mindful that bridges freeze first!

Lots of pics to follow….

IMG_3609.jpeg
IMG_3599.jpeg
IMG_3639.jpeg

Last edited:

Travler

GOLD Site Supporter
Having been the first and the last to cross, I think the secret to water crossings is the same as the rain dance ........... timing.
1BG , I think you are right , thank you all for a great few days and a lot of good conversations, the first day was an adventure in travel then it got even better, the Wedding was unforgettable and very special