• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Kamala Harris / Tim Walz "Positions" Thread - post actual political points here

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm so confused.

Biden/Harris have told us that Russia is our biggest adversary for the past few years. During the very same period, they have sucked up to Iran, delisted the Iranian ally, Yemen and their Houthi rebels from the terrorist lists, and sent million in aid to Iranian puppet Hamas controlled Gaza.

At the same time Biden/Harris have allowed China to export fentanyl to drug cartels in Mexico to smuggle it into the US, all the while their factories have been taking our manufacturing jobs.

Now Harris says this. . . BUT it was not aired by CBS . . . presumably to keep it secret from the Arab population in Michigan???

EDIT: for what it is worth, in this mixed up world where common sense is no longer common, the latest threat assessment report shows CHINA and RUSSIA as the 2 biggest threats.

But Harris says it is Iran, a nation that has 1/60th of our GDP and which we had economically crippled until Biden/Harris removed the economic sanctions. So who is to blame?

Last edited:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jon Bon Jovi endorses and records a new campaign song for Kamala Harris

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Don't we remember the night
When she embraced him so tight
And she danced to the Tampon Tim Walz?

The Kamel looked so serene
So they danced 'cross the scene
And so blind to his obvious faults
To the strains of the Tampon Tim Walz.

Oh, He drank some champagne from her shoe.
He was drunk by the time he got through.
For he didn't know as he raised that cup,
It had taken two bottles to fill the thing up.

He left a political stain on her dress.
And it will not scrub off, I confess.
Revealing for all of the others to see
Just what it was that repulsed you and me.

We'll remember the night
When she embraced him so tight,
As they danced to the Tampon Tim Walz.

The scene was lovely, a joy for all to see
He drank wine, she drank malts,
And with all of their faults, danced,
To the strains of the Tampon Tim Walz.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
In her own words . . .
"Columbus is a mass murdering thief"
Well not her exact words, but that is what she said.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
In her own words . . .
"Columbus is a mass murdering thief"
Well not her exact words, but that is what she said.

She didn't remember her history did she the germans and romans do it too and many more , biased more word salad as usual

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Didn't she spend her career imprisoning people for pot in California when she was a prosecutor?

Patriot

Didn't she spend her career imprisoning people for pot in California when she was a prosecutor?

So, she assumes black men will be helped the most by legalizing marijuana. How is that? Does she assume they do pot more than other people? That they get arrested more for possession? What? Whatever it is, it's hard to imagine how that's not a racist assumption.

Patriot

She didn't remember her history did she the germans and romans do it too and many more , biased more word salad as usual
Exactly. The history of the world is the history of one people conquering another. And it was never nice for the conquered people. Even Native Americans conquered other Native Americans.

None of that decreases the importance of pivotal events in history, including the discovery of the Americas by the Europeans, regardless of any bad stuff that happened to the natives afterwards.

I'm tired of the value judgements being placed on historical events as some kind of excuse to lessen their importance, or even worse, to erase them from our collective memory. Columbus was instrumental to world history. Nobody is asking you to date him. Grow up.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Post interview interview and it seems like the Harris staff knew she was flailing badly and cut the interview short, or at least attempting to do so.

And if you have a lot of time on your hands you can watch an analysis of the VP interview

Reactions: Doc

Patriot

Post interview interview and it seems like the Harris staff knew she was flailing badly and cut the interview short, or at least attempting to do so.

And if you have a lot of time on your hands you can watch an analysis of the VP interview

Harris is great....at not answering direct questions.

Baier: Why do you think half the population is supporting Trump? Are they misguided? Stupid? What?
Harris: Trump is the one attacking the American people.

Besides that being a false statement, it doesn't answer the question. She went on to avoid answering most of the questions similarly. Instead, she filibustered and ran out the clock by pivoting to her talking points again and again.

Credit to Brett Baier for putting up an admirable effort to pose the questions to her before her people cut off the interview. I'm sure the Kamala camp considers it a win because she got out of there without being pinned down on anything, and now they'll say that she sat for a tough interview. What a farce.

Patriot

VOTER I.D.

So, the best way I can interpret what she is saying is this: Some people living in rural areas might be required to send in a photocopy of their ID in order to vote, and they might not have access to that technology. Therefore, you can't require ID to vote.

Now, first of all, that seems like a very particular problem. The person has an ID, but is in a situation that requires a copy of it be sent so they can get what must be an absentee or mail-in ballot sent to them, and they have NO way of getting it to the people who need it. They can't drive to the location with their actual ID to show them, they can't make a physical copy and mail it in, they can't scan it and send it in electronically, and they can't even take a photo of it with a camera phone and send it that way.

What we have here, then, is a hermit (lives alone, nobody to help them, and no family), living in a very remote area (middle of Alaska maybe?), without transportation (guess they walked there long ago are unable to walk back out), and who doesn't believe in technology (no computer, no phone), YET they do have a current ID, somehow. AND, they want to vote. Of course, they somehow requested a ballot, which is strange considering their lack of access to the outside world.

Interesting. Never mind that voter ID requirements prevent countless incidents of voter fraud. For the sake of this supposed person who may or may not even exist, we must NOT require voter ID, because that would be disenfranchising this hypothetical, isolated, hermit, troglodyte, luddite person.

Yeah.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I live in a rural area. 6 miles outside of one small town, 8 miles from another. Many are more rural than me. But damn, her answer was stoopid. And her answer was condescending. And ignorant of facts too.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Harris playing BOTH sides . . .

Great reporting by ZEROHEDGE, see the link below for the full story:

Kamala Harris Celebrates Hamas Chief's Killing, After Loudly Opposing Operation That Got Him

Update(1600): Kamala Harris is hailing Israel's killing of Hamas Leader Yahya Sinwar. But last spring as the IDF was poised to expand its operations further south into Rafah, she was firmly against it. She had even warned of "consequences" (which of course never came). Throughout the more than year-long conflict the Biden-Harris administration has been speaking out of both sides of its mouth. The contradictions abound. Of course, the first and foremost contradiction is that the administration has admitted that large-scale massacres of civilians have taken place in Gaza, yet continues to arm America's "closest Mideast ally" to the teeth and to the tune of billions.
And now for the latest glaring contradiction, here's Harris back in March:
Israel could face “consequences” if it launches a ground assault on the city of Rafah in southern Gaza, the US vice president has warned.
Vice President Kamala Harris said in an interview that aired on Sunday that it would be a “huge mistake” for the Israeli military to move on the city. The comments appear to underscore the continued strain in relations between Washington and Israel as the latter’s war in Gaza continues.
Below: But here she is today, offering a celebratory congratulations to Israel on the Hamas chief's death, while trying to appear 'presidential' as a potential future commander-in-chief...
"Justice has been served, and the United States, Israel and the entire world are better off..."
One online commenter noted, "All she ever did was shout for a ceasefire, now she’s practically giving the US credit for defeating Hamas."

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
As a rural person I'm offended by her comments showing your license isn't that hard of a thing show it at the pole. (assuming the DMV does their job make sure your a citizen)
I have a cdl and my physical address is up on a forest po box in town it took some jumping through hoops to get my license change to there when i moved but i wanted it and worked for it if someone doesn't want to work for their vote I honestly don't think they deserve to vote.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
As a rural person I'm offended by her comments showing your license isn't that hard of a thing show it at the pole. (assuming the DMV does their job make sure your a citizen)
I have a cdl and my physical address is up on a forest po box in town it took some jumping through hoops to get my license change to there when i moved but i wanted it and worked for it if someone doesn't want to work for their vote I honestly don't think they deserve to vote.
I agree 100%
American citizens have died so we can have a vote.
Do what it takes to exercise that right. Or forever be silent.

Patriot

I agree 100%
American citizens have died so we can have a vote.
Do what it takes to exercise that right. Or forever be silent.
Good point. If you really want to vote, you'll find a way, regardless of your address.

The funny thing is that Kamala's "rural" excuse for not providing proof of identity would only, possibly, appeal to rural voters, and they all know this is a load of hog wash. Not to mention that most of them are voting for Trump anyway.

We all know that it's really just an excuse to allow for greater voter fraud to occur, because that's the only way she stands a chance in hell of winning this election.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good point. If you really want to vote, you'll find a way, regardless of your address.

The funny thing is that Kamala's "rural" excuse for not providing proof of identity would only, possibly, appeal to rural voters, and they all know this is a load of hog wash. Not to mention that most of them are voting for Trump anyway.

We all know that it's really just an excuse to allow for greater voter fraud to occur, because that's the only way she stands a chance in hell of winning this election.

They forget if the crap hits the fan us "ruralies" that cant copy our license will be still hunting for food making it with what we have.
Lets see how the boys in the hood that think meat and other food only comes from Piggy Wiggly survive.