• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Introductions

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Big Dog said:
I think Junk and Dargo are ready for the Coyote forum now! LMAO

Nah, I'd rather talk about guns. :):wave:

Don't honestly care about the color of yer tractor. Really! It's just the attitude of some of your fellow owners who, I'd imagine, even embarrass you at times.

By the way, speaking of adult beverages, I just dropped a 36" TV on my thumb and crushed the dog piss out of it. I found the nail and taped it back on. I'm enjoying a mixed drink (without the mix) and wondering what the odds are of the nail staying on?? I'm thinking of a word that would express "ouch", but with a bit more emphasis; can you guess what that may be? :whistle:

By the way, before my vision goes away tonight, welcome!! Back to the pain dulling process...:drink:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Oohh! i'm now thinking tht even afer jack, usin super glue may nt have beenthe best idea. damn! thqt stuff burns and I glud het bottle to my otherf inger! i'm guitin for the ight:smileywac :smileywac Ouch!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
Oohh! i'm now thinking tht even afer jack, usin super glue may nt have beenthe best idea. damn! thqt stuff burns and I glud het bottle to my otherf inger! i'm guitin for the ight:smileywac :smileywac Ouch!
I think Dargo's having such a rough night that he's writing in latin again. :eek:
Hope your finger (and head) feel OK in the morning. ;)

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Dargo said:
I just dropped a 36" TV on my thumb and crushed the dog piss out of it. :
I guess that's proof that too much TV isn't good for you !!......................at least that's what my parents said in the '60s.............

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
OH hell, I've been up since 4am with BOTH my damn thumb and head pounding. :smileywac I can check my pulse rate without moving or doing anything. Let's see, this is a public forum, oh poopy, this hurts like a woman with children copulating!!! :mad:

BoneheadNW

Dargo said:
OH hell, I've been up since 4am with BOTH my damn thumb and head pounding. :smileywac I can check my pulse rate without moving or doing anything. :mad:
Look on the bright side, you can use your thumb as a metronome and drum out the beat with your other hand! :coolshade

Bonehead

BoneheadNW

I thought that I would get this thread going again as there are some newer members who might want to introduce themselves. I guess I can add a little something here about myself to get us in the spirit of the thread. A little known fact about me, except to those people that know me: I went to high school with Ron Reagan Jr. :applause: In fact, we were pretty good friends and would carpool to school sometimes. :17875: The guy turned out to be a bright, articulate man, despite his behaviour in school. :drink: :1062: :beer: :alc: :bling:
Bonehead

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Jay; I was bad even waaayyy back then. I showed 'em good I did. I didn't go!! Looking back though, a kilt would have made a statement too!!:tiphat:

BadAttitude

OK my turn...

Formerly known as TCBoomer, but no mo! I'm another migrator from the 'other place' thanks to OhioTC18. I traveled the world in my younger days, due to military obligations my old man had. I bailed out of the nest after high school, since I couldn't handle his DI attitude. Probably inherited his thick headed attitude too and then refined it over the yrs. Married for what seems like forever and have one daughter. Turned a hobby into very successful career as Mr Goodwrench. That helped fuel my BadAttitude too, btw. Trust me, it ain't easy fixing the plastic junk they build today. Became so efficient at it, that I was able to buy a new home on 4 acres out in a rural area, and have a few toys too. In addition, I put my daughter thru college...class of 01 Wellesley College, Wellesley MA. Now I'm broke...<G>

Now that I've found this place...FF.com, I can be me. I'm here to stay and that's a promise. No more Mr Nice Guy, if you get on my case, I'll get on yurs!...just kidding lol--chill out!

Anyway, if I can be of any help for any of you vehicle concerns, GM is my speciality drop me a PM or post it...I always look for those topics. That's about it for now folks...shows over and donations are gladly accepted at the door.:tiphat:

Bad Attitude...just like my sig says:moon:

BoneheadNW

When I die bury me upside down
so the whole world can kiss my azz!!

Just like Rock Hudson, except he was buried with his butt sticking out so his friends could stop by for a cold one! :D :coolshade :yum: :jumpingSm

Welcome BA! (you mind if I call you that?)
Bonehead

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Well 'as u see fit...it works for me', isnt that a little bit of a long name :D :D

Dr Bone, I went to school too ;)
Your sig, worryingly I have been asked too many times if I have wildlife living in my hair, word to the wise here: If you work where you are likely to be covered head to toe in grass/leaves/dirt/dust, dont have long hair, it does a good job of catching it all. Its not uncommon to collect a small forests worth of leaves in my hair after mowing leaves :(
Atleast my Aussie hat keeps the birds from shitting on my head ;)

BoneheadNW

Mith said:
Well 'as u see fit...it works for me', isnt that a little bit of a long name :D :D

If you work where you are likely to be covered head to toe in grass/leaves/dirt/dust, dont have long hair
Hey, I would love to have enough hair to have long hair! :tiphat:
By the by, what does BA mean by ROTFLMFAO?
Bone

BadAttitude

Quote...Well 'as u see fit...it works for me', isnt that a little bit of a long name :D :D

want somthin longer...........? :coolshade

Last edited:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Dr Bone, youre not, uh, balding are you? :eek: :eek:

I really DONT recommend having long hair, it a real pain in the azz, wouldnt have it any other way though ;)
Also it seems that most people have a crushing desire to set it on fire, had a few close calls but got away with it so far :D

BA, I can barely remember my own name, heck, I even shortened it to Mith, so dont go trying to make me remember too much more or I might forget what day it is, it is thursday right? ;)

BoneheadNW

Mith said:
Dr Bone, youre not, uh, balding are you? :eek: :eek:

Well, uh, let me put it to you this way. My 3 year old son points to the top of my head and asks me "Daddy, what happened to your hair here? Why do you have hair on the side and not on top?" The worst part about it is that my Dad has more hair than I do! Thats not fair! :tiphat:
Bone-us

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Yikes, its the stress thats doing it, have a holiday ;)
I used to have a music teacher, he was bald up top, he grew a beard one year and I always use to joke with hiw he was planning to comb it round to up to to cover the bald patch, he was a cool guy, you could have a joke with him :D
One time I pulled a blind off the wall by accident, he caught me standing next to it going wondering what the hell I was gunna do about it. He goes 'What have you done?', I go, 'Wasn't me, honest guv' and he just burst out laughing :)

I'd rather not, Junk might :eek:

Ha, got you back now Junk ;)