• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Waltz put the forina in minniforina and is rewarded VP pick.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I agree.
To modify her reputation and anti Semitic character, Shapero was suggested because he was Jewish. And she needed Pennsylvania. He never was her real preference. Besides, we can likely assume Harris is not really in charge.

We know she has a thing for old men.
It's the dumb and dumber philosophy. In all the world Bidet needed to find someone dumber than he so as to not be upstaged. He found Kameltoe. Kameltoe in all the world needed to find someone dumber than she. Enter Tampon Timmy.

These stupid bastards have no idea what in hell they are doing. They need constant management by their staff in an effort just to maintain some semblance of normalcy.

I sincerely doubt either one of these two bird brains have anything close to a 3 digit IQ.

Patriot

It's the dumb and dumber philosophy. In all the world Bidet needed to find someone dumber than he so as to not be upstaged. He found Kameltoe. Kameltoe in all the world needed to find someone dumber than she. Enter Tampon Timmy.

These stupid bastards have no idea what in hell they are doing. They need constant management by their staff in an effort just to maintain some semblance of normalcy.

I sincerely doubt either one of these two bird brains have anything close to a 3 digit IQ.
The fact that neither of them have done any interviews says it all. Kamala's platform comes down to "I'm black and/or indian, a woman, and I'm not Trump. Other than that I got nothin'." Yet, roughly half the American populace will vote for her. We can only hope that the smarter half wins out, otherwise, we all suffer.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Governor Walz is having a campaign rally in Nebraska

I am struck by a couple things.

1- The camera is a zoomed in very close to the stage so there is no indication of crowd size.
2- No American Flags are visible. Not on any of the shirts of the people in the crowd. Not on the stage. Nowhere visible.