• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sometimes I want to beat people with a baseball bat over how they treat dogs

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is hard to watch but the dog was rescued by 2 hikers in Malibu California

Who would do this?

Why should they be allowed to live? Clearly they are human debris.

Thankfully the hikers found the dog.

I hear you I feel like doing that to extremists racists harassing people but with a gun in their head to white Neo Nazi kkk racists supremacists and hardcore Muslims supremicist. Animal abuse and extremism racists are wrong.

Slant Eyed Polack

Preach. I've been fostering abandoned/neglected/abused dogs for the last decade or so; sometimes I have to remind myself that behaving as I'd like to re: certain douchebags would land me in jail.

Soap box alert: if you're thinking of adding a pet to your family, please consider adopting from your local pound or rescue organization, instead of using a breeder or going to a pet store. If you are attracted to a particular breed, there is most likely a rescue devoted to the breed you'd like to have.

Upward of 5 million shelter dogs & cats are euthanized annually, to say nothing of homeless strays on the streets. There are literally millions of great dogs & cats who deserve loving homes more than they deserve to be neglected/abused/put down.

Here endeth the sermon.

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Soap box alert: if you're thinking of adding a pet to your family, please consider adopting from your local pound or rescue organization

Say hello to "Walter Burley Griffin" . . . she is our current rescue dog. Also living here is Georgie Ann Marie, but she is my sister-in-law's dog who lives in our guest house. Both are mixed terriers. Although Walter says she is a purebred Walter Terrier. Her petition to be named her own breed is pending at the AKC. She loves watermelon but is not allowed to eat grapes or gummy bears.

IMG_2695.jpeg