• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PALANTIR Last Chance: Buy Palantir before THIS Day?!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
18:58 min.

Felix & Friends (Goat Academy)
Felix & Friends (Goat Academy)
165K subscribers

Timestamps: 00:00 Intro 03:14 S&P 500 Inclusion Criteria 06:04 Recent S&P 500 Additions and Implications 08:18 Impact of S&P 500 Inclusion on Stock Price 12:02 Institutional Ownership Considerations 13:29 Upcoming S&P 500 Rebalance 14:46 Investment Strategy and Caution 16:00 Long-Term Potential of Palantir 17:06 Outro
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a company that is a very interesting A.I play. I have owned and add to my position for 4 years now.
Inclusion in the S&P 500 will give it a large boost as funds that reflect the S&P 500 will have to buy it if it is included.