• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Morgan Freeman: WTF?

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
So..... Just because a story is dated ,and from a source with no credibility ( excluding the John "silky pony " Edwards story ) , does that mean You think it may be a leap ? :whistling:

Hey, if you want to rely on The National Enquirer as your only data source, that's your right.:wink:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey, if you want to rely on The National Enquirer as your only data source, that's your right.:wink:

Where did I even come close to saying anything like that ? I use MSNBC,and HDnet (now that they have "fake but accurate "Dan Rather on ):yum:

Lia

Banned
I love Morgan Freeman for his acting and I was touched at what he said back then on 60 Minutes.. this now is very disappointing.

Me too. I have most of his movies; he's a good actor. But, as someone pointed out, his opinion is, just that. His opinon. Its nonsense to say that which he did. The fact of the matter is, imho, Obama became president because of reverse racism. Many of his supporters voted for him just because he is black.

The animosity to his 'reign' has nothing to do with racism, for the most part. Its fear. Fear of what we know about his party's policies and how he and his satellites want to be our 'big brothers', and bring in, stealthily, a social agenda that stifles, oppresses and infringes on our right to privacy and freedom; and to get us to pay for the priviledge, for pity's sake.

If you want to know where he's going, just look at the sinister conduct of B'liar and Mr. Bean, during their reign in the uk, that lasted for over a decade. He's gonna follow in their footsteps...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If you want to know where he's going, just look at the sinister conduct of B'liar and Mr. Bean, during their reign in the uk, that lasted for over a decade. He's gonna follow in their footsteps...
Not if enough folks use their heads at the ballot box!:whistling:

RedRocker

Using Freeman's logic, there could never be a black man that was incompetent. Or if so, only other blacks could criticize him. So who would then be the racist?