• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

If you believe in the....

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I know who Pat Boone is Franc, sorry for laughing.. jesting is often taken in a bad way around here.

Glad you're happy with the Santorum 55.3%.
One thing I do enjoy about the forums discussion de politique, is seeing where you all are in this, and I do learn a lot from it.

Hugs!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I know who Pat Boone is Franc, sorry for laughing.. jesting is often taken in a bad way around here.

Glad you're happy with the Santorum 55.3%.
One thing I do enjoy about the forums discussion de politique, is seeing where you all are in this, and I do learn a lot from it.

Hugs!

You actually know who Pat Boone is?
Showing your age there PG. And I didn't take it bad.:flowers:

Not from you. Your comments are honest and never meant to sting. Yet somehow you manage to parry and jab with the best of us.:brows:

Herman Cain was on the MO ballot. I almost threw my vote away just to make a point.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
'Course I know who Pat Boone is!
He's Debby Boone's dad! LOL

I like to be honest, even if I look a fool doing so..

Herman Cain? who dat? :neutral:
Yep, yep, yep...

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Mitt Romney spent $17 million in Florida just to put Newt down in TV Ads. Even though he did it with his money, I have to wonder given the frivolity of such a tactic, on what wisdom he would spend our tax dollars.

I do not believe Santorum has spent $17 million on his entire campaign. So, in review I'd say he isa little more conservative in how he allocates his resources. The results speak for themselves.

In simple terms, of the seven primaries so far, he has won four of them. Hardly the position of an "also ran."

I realize that it is the delegate count that matters. But no one has anything close to the 1,144 needed to clinch the nomination. It is going to be a long race. I would suggest it is not wise to pick, as the inevitable winner, the fancy tacked and saddled horse which appeared to come out of the gate fast.

Especially given he is spending so much time and energy biting at the fetlochs of his other fancied rival.