• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Found on CL in Boise ID

Solrus

Different opinions are always wanted here. Snotrans IS in fact a used vehicle dealer but I don't think pricing of snowcats is as cut and dried as pricing a used car....i.e. availability, market size and demand, location of vehicle etc. If you wouldn't sell something for double or triple if situation arose, you may see it a principled, others may see it as foolish. But you sound like you can get valuable price info on snowcats I've never been able to get. I may get ahold of you before my next cat purchase to see if you can get the best intell on the vehicle for me....Bob
Just find what u want become obsessed like I did 2 years ago when BudNixon showed the world his Argo Centaur saga and I started to dig in the web and learned a lot , just patience and think out of the box and got what I wanted , in the condition that nobody would dream, brand new cat for the fraction of the price :) and I sold it last week slightly above I paid for it, but I could listed it 10k+ plus and I know I would sell it too not same day but in a week. :). But selling snowcats is not my primary vital income so I'd rather sell it to someone who would get a kick from this machine and not pay astronomical $$$

I will share with you that buying in Europe is way better and cheaper then here in USA , u just need to figure out logistics. And EU guys maintane their babies wayyyyy better then condition of cats in USA , nothing personal , just the facts.