• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Crude Oil soars, get ready guys!!!

AndyM

Charter Member
OhioTC18 said:
I thought I left the Bullshit forum and that civility was a rule here.

I left the other forum because of him...

If he wants to act the way he does, he should go back there again... Oh wait, he can't-- they banned him.:pat:

buy_25

Banned
really. I face real life and deal with it EVERDAY and don't whine like a girl either. I also do not whine and complain about my drive time either. Don't like it change it. If not, deal with it like a man.

Agan time to wake up and face life as many do everyday.

I was banned??? really do you know....unreal. Go back to TBN and complain to the mods here, clown. Opps wrong forum. he he he . It is the same crap over there and time and time again. Same question apparently people can't do a search. Or better yet, if you can't find it at walfart, they think it is bad.

" I left from him" ...give me a break...God, you are too funny.

Call Dr.Phil to whine and then step-up to a higher level and DEAL WITH IT!

unreal..:pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat:

Whiners are as bad as peope or everyone that wants free handouts.

Last edited:

BoneheadNW

buy_25 said:
really. I face real life and deal with it EVERDAY and don't whine like a girl either. I also do not whine and complain about my drive time either. Don't like it change it. If not, deal with it like a man.

Agan time to wake up and face life as many do everyday.

I was banned??? really do you know....unreal. Go back to TBN and complain to the mods here, clown. Opps wrong forum. he he he . It is the same crap over there and time and time again. Same question apparently people can't do a search. Or better yet, if you can't find it at walfart, they think it is bad.

" I left from him" ...give me a break...God, you are too funny.

Call Dr.Phil to whine and then step-up to a higher level and DEAL WITH IT!

unreal..:pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat:

Whiners are as bad as peope or everyone that wants free handouts.
Mike, You and I don't know eachother, right? We have no history, no disagreements, etc. Now, you have a right to express yourself, but it seems to me that all of your posts talking about people "whining" about higher gas prices, taxes, whatever, is just that- WHINING! Go back and look at your previous posts. It seems that you are whining about people whining! Whining doesn't bother me, I have two small kids who have desensitized me to that.
I understand that you don't like the whining, but no need to whine about it.
Bonehead

buy_25

Banned
BoneheadNW said:
Mike, You and I don't know eachother, right? We have no history, no disagreements, etc. Now, you have a right to express yourself, but it seems to me that all of your posts talking about people "whining" about higher gas prices, taxes, whatever, is just that- WHINING! Go back and look at your previous posts. It seems that you are whining about people whining! Whining doesn't bother me, I have two small kids who have desensitized me to that.
I understand that you don't like the whining, but no need to whine about it.
Bonehead

Not whinning about it or whinning. I am stating the facts on how I view the people saying the prices are too high...

Maybe you and your gas complainers can go rent "facts of life" here. Or it might be to much since the high gas prices..Or you can all form a group to collect soda cans...

As least I agree with ya. The same people complaining about fuel prices are at the same whinning level as kids...Now that is funny.

I can't wait till they raise prices again this summer and then same people will only wish the prices were like now....

Last edited:

buy_25

Banned
jodyand said:
A whiner whining about whining:yum: I think he has a thing for Dr Phil he keeps bringing him up.:moon:

Nope. It is more like that he would be the only one that can help people with your disorder. :eek:

If you are going to complain and whine about fuel prices (for a select few members) you will need the below. Just print it out and it will make you feel better.

Attachments

• Complaining License.jpg
    Complaining License.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 122

buy_25

Banned
To close, this thread was about crude oil and turned into a bitch and whine about life, work, oil, blah blah.

I have been there done that for the people think I need "face real life". I have been laidoff, took pay cuts etc. Yes it sucks but I am going to suck it up and move onward & upward. In fact my wife too a pay CUT of, well, more then my old F350 powerstroke. Yup, it sucked but like most we live with it.

Do I think it (auto fuel) is high, nope. Look at the last few years and it has been pretty flat on average. Now some may have issues paying for the slight increase with it and home heating fuel. I am very sorry for that but there are many more in the same boat and you are not alone.

My heat and elec bill was almost as high as my mortage, my taxes for my house are 3 times what they were 2 years ago. Everyone is in the same boat. But I persoanlly think you can complain all you want; but in the end after all the complain, you will be no farther ahead then before you started.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Shhh, don't tell, but gas prices have actually come down about 15 cents per gallon in the last few weeks. :eek:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Is there a smiley for someone killing a bug up another persons ass? :tiphat:
Bone

What there really needs to be is a reminder flag for when you think a thread has jumped the shark! Time to bail out of this one and look for something else to waste my time on.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I complained about my latest tax re assessment and got it lowered. Guess that complaining only works when you can get someone to listen. :D

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
buy_25 said:
Nope. It is more like that he would be the only one that can help people with your disorder. :eek:

If you are going to complain and whine about fuel prices (for a select few members) you will need the below. Just print it out and it will make you feel better.
I really like this one better....It suits the comments on both sides.............

Attachments

• give.gif
    give.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 117

kensfarm

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
buy_25 said:
[font=&quot]Again 33 on my list of crap I can’t stand. [/font]
[font=&quot]
As I view the noews and the same crap and state to myself, "don't worry if you can';t afford the home heating oil, we, the tax payers will yet again bail you out".
[/font]

Mike I think you violated your own rules.. #33.. "we, the tax payers will yet again bail you out".. you are whinning to yourself.. the government is taking your hard earned money and giving it the poor(and the rich bastard corporations like Haliburton).. and there is nothing you can do about it.. this pisses you off.. because the poor should have made better decisions in their lives so you wouldn't have to support them. Mike.. we understand.. it'll be okay.

BoneheadNW

Mike, chant along with me (kind of like the football chants):
NO MORE WHINNING! NO MORE WHINNING! NO MORE WHINNING!
:thewave: :thewave:
Bonehead

Last edited:

buy_25

Banned
BoneheadNW said:
Mike, chant along with me (kind of like the football chants):
NO MORE WHINING! NO MORE WHINING! NO MORE WHINING!
:thewave: :thewave:
Bonehead

great!

Attachments

• wpw.jpg
    wpw.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 90

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
buy_25 said:
In fact my wife too a pay CUT of, well, more then my old F350 powerstroke.

A lot of the wives of members here don't make anywhere near what your PSD costs(or the pay CUT your wife had to to take) so maybe it's a little hard to relate for some people. Or maybe they just made wrong decisions in their lives and are now forever Wal-Mart shoppers.

buy_25

Banned
I argree but it is just some FYI. I told her since she is a grown up and she can make the call. If you like driving 1.25 hours one way to work for XXX dollars that is great; glad it is not me. I said it is really worth it? If so maybe we could move since it is a joke. I told her hell, why not drive to NY city while you are at it! We both laugh over that.

So she took a little cut (big one) and now works 8 minutes from home; about even on the pay scale. Even then, it was well worth the pay cut. Less driving time, less money on gas, less wear on her and the car etc.

So the moral is, if you want to do something about it, you are the only one that can change it.

Walfart..say it is not so!!!!!!!! the endless China products.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Mike....... who is watching the baby when she is at work? A baby needs its mother 24/7 for the first 6 - 8 years. I think that you should work a second job so she can be a stay at home mother.

buy_25

Banned
Kubota King said:
Mike -

Were are you located & how far is NY city from you?

located on MA/Ct line. She drove basically 75% of the state everyday. It was like when I got a job offer down in New Haven...are they nuts!

buy_25

Banned
Junkman said:
Mike....... who is watching the baby when she is at work? A baby needs its mother 24/7 for the first 6 - 8 years. I think that you should work a second job so she can be a stay at home mother.

Well junk- I am watching the baby. Baby needs the mother that long? I would disagree based on who I talk to, read etc. But this is me. We looked at daycare ($1300 per month) and if she wants to work mornings that is a perfect option. The price is not even an issue She works when I get home for a few hours and wants to spend the rest with him. The job is not for the money, it is to get her out of the house.

And yes we have talked about her staying at home full-time and I would not need a second job. She does not want to do that (stay at home). She needs to get out. Plus if I need a second job for money, I would find a better first job and call it a day. But that is me.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Darn........ I was hoping to hire you to work in my oil changing business on your free hours advising customers as to how important oil is to their vehicles. :D

buy_25

Banned
Junkman said:
Darn........ I was hoping to hire you to work in my oil changing business on your free hours advising customers as to how important oil is to their vehicles. :D

nah, too much time on my hands now!!!!

Attachments

• go.jpg
    go.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 90

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Junkman said:

Hey, I watch my girls 40% of the time while my wife works too. I think a baby needs a loving parent 24/7. They definitly need the mother more for the first 6 months. Not all men may be capable of being good parents but then again not all women are either.

Day care isn't something I'm a big fan of but I understand how some people may need to use it. I took a pay cut to get the career flexibility so I could stay home. It was a choice that was important to me.