• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where am I?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Post a pic of some place (preferably some place you've been) and the other members need to figure out the location.

I'll start with an easy one.

1710253544078.jpeg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Winner. PG - post a pic.
I purposely blacked out the local places in the picture.
I think the only person will be ..hmmm, I'm not sure, but I think one member will know 😊
And by the way, just about every place in the UK has a Church Street, so don't go by that.

17102755858921242501037229710437~3.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok. Looking at map and guessing it's a small town with the rolling hills in the background.
How about York?
I know you told us where you lived over there way way back when but ....I'm drawing a blank.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok. Looking at map and guessing it's a small town with the rolling hills in the background.
How about York?
I know you told us where you lived over there way way back when but ....I'm drawing a blank.
No, it's not York.
Everywhere in Yorkshire has rolling hills.
It's not West Yorkshire.

Reactions: Doc

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
When we lived in London, in order to escape, we often caught the train up to York and went exploring from there. We loved Yorkshire. We loved the people. They are 'real". Wonderful place.

We also had a friend who lived in London who drove his pregnant wife back up to Yorkshire so that their son could be born there and therefore be eligible to play cricket for Yorkshire. That there tells you something about Yorkshiremen.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
PG - Looks like we gave up. Can you post the answer? Start a new one if you would like. Maybe something we have a chance at. ;)

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My bad. I missed your "answer" post. :(
You (or anyone else) can start a new one for us to figure out.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Dumb old me, I saw that picture on t.v. this morning and wasnt paying attention. I remember it saying that it had been altered from the original manufacturing it. If I remember right it had a famous original owner.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc