• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snowcat for sale

ddt7847

I have a 1973 THIOKOL SPYRTE snowcat for sale. It is in great shape with a good heater. see attached pictures...

Attachments

• THIOKOL SPYRTE.JPG
    THIOKOL SPYRTE.JPG
    865.1 KB · Views: 81
  • THIOKOL 2.JPG
    THIOKOL 2.JPG
    752.4 KB · Views: 79
  • THIOKOL.jpeg
    THIOKOL.jpeg
    1,014.3 KB · Views: 80

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Need price, location and any other terms for starters.
Engine, transmission, and options like Hydraulics to.

thanks

ddt7847

It is located in Leadville, Colorado at my cabin. It has a commercial 6 cylinder gas engine with automatic transmission which works perfectly. I had new spark plugs & wires installed when I bought it. The grousers have all been rebuilt also. Several new tires were installed & it comes with a new tire. Also a pair of track jacks are included. A new battery was installed last week. Am asking $35,000 but will consider best offers.

NDjim

Could you include pictures of the interior of the machine?
Also what is the width of the outside dimension of the tracks?

ddt7847

Sorry but I am out of town & won't be back at my cabin for two weeks. My wife ordered me to lower the price to $29,750 as I have retired & need to pay off some bills! I can't send pictures of the inside till I get back or measure width of tracks.