• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac ST4 variator parts wanted

Downeaster

SUPER Site Supporter
Looking for right (passengers side) sheaves and would probably look to purchases both sides or a complete variator assembly and parts. Thanks.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes makes great sense. later ones were deemed stronger.

I have a new style that i hoard.

It is part of a plan to make a one off torpedo clone with a fun power plant and rubber tracks. I occasionally do give up on my dreams and sell parts. I will be liquidating many projects in the next 3-5 years.

salvageseth

Isn't your cat all rebuilt what do you need all the parts for I don't know any one that have broken sheaves unless a building has fallen down on the snow trac and smashed it like a pancake.

Downeaster

SUPER Site Supporter
I have a great snow trac rebuilt correctly. The bearing housing that moves against the sheaves can fail. It requires machining to both and having a spare sheave or the whole variator system appeals to me. That means mine will never fail!

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Yes makes great sense. later ones were deemed stronger.

I have a new style that i hoard.

It is part of a plan to make a one off torpedo clone with a fun power plant and rubber tracks. I occasionally do give up on my dreams and sell parts. I will be liquidating many projects in the next 3-5 years.
hmmmmmm ...... parts....... do tell