• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PHOTOS: "You are doing it wrong" II

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My husband is the very best! Every contractor we contacted to do our addition wanted to overcharge us by making up silly words and phrases about things we "needed". We must of tried 2 dozen different ones and they all wanted to do things by something called "code" and put in reinforced foundation blah blah blah's. Well "screw that noise", said my husband. Resourceful like he is, he went onto the YouTube and learned how to do our addition all by himself. Yes that's right you overpriced scamming contractors, he did it all by himself for 10% of the price you all estimated. Once he figures out why it keeps sinking in the one corner, we will be moving our down stairs gym to the new addition (I run out of breath going downstairs). Don't let contractors scam you into overpaying. I hope our testimonial here inspires even more do-it-yourselfers to do it cheaper themselves
💜

***Photo Credit: Greg Ford***

diw193.jpg