• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

"Money Laundering" - Is Ukraine Aid a Giant Money Laundering Operation?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
8:09 min.

Valuetainment
Valuetainment

5.34M subscribers

Patrick Bet-David hosts Candace Owens and Chris Cuomo LIVE from Valuetainment's 5990 Live! Joining Patrick, Candace and Chris are Adam Sosnick, Tom Ellsworth, and Vincent Oshana. In this clip, Candace and Chris debate the $60 Billion border bill and funding Ukraine's fight against Russia.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great conversation. Chris Cuomo surprised me. A lot of truth exposed as well. Worth the time imho. :)

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
YES it is a giant money laundering and kickback scheme.

Ukranian generals are now all millionaires. Zelensky is a millionaire. The Biden family shell companies have $$$ inflows. Our military industrial complex is growing. Of course it is a money laundering scheme.

There have been articles about portions of this stuff for months.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There have been articles about portions of this stuff for months.
I know I brought some of them here originally.
If you had watched this, you would agree that Chris Cuomo was surprising in his responses to questions.
And he is not a Republican either.

You missed the context of what is being said. Watch it first.