• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Military Pics / Photos

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Introducing America's Cutting-Edge 6th Generation Fighter Jet

(Any of you know what this one is called?)

mp186.jpg

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking around the internet, I don't see this as being real. Photoshop or a movie prop is my guess.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking around the internet, I don't see this as being real. Photoshop or a movie prop is my guess.
Maybe it's real.

Russia Panic: Introducing America's Cutting-Edge 6th Generation Fighter Jet​

The United States defense industry is abuzz with excitement over the development of the country's sixth-generation fighter jet, known as the Next Generation Air Dominance (NGAD) program. In a recent video titled Russia Panic: This is America's 6th Generation Fighter Jet, experts and analysts discuss the cutting-edge technology and capabilities of this new aircraft. With Russia and other global rivals also working on their own advanced fighter jets, the NGAD program represents a crucial step in maintaining American air superiority. The video highlights the stealth features, advanced sensors, and weapons systems of the sixth-generation fighter, emphasizing its ability to outperform potential adversaries in air combat scenarios. As tensions continue to rise on the global stage, the development of the NGAD program and America's commitment to staying ahead of the competition are essential for ensuring national security and defense readiness.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Disclaimer - didn't watch the whole video, I have chores to do right now.
The NGAD is definitely real but the one you pictured was not shown in anything I saw.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
no
Ummm, the math doesn't add up. That's less than 32 billion in cost. They paid more than 10 times that? The "big guy" must be getting more than is usual 10%.
They are below the equator and the whirlpool in the toilets spun the other way so they had to reengineer it ;)

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pilot ejecting from his Chance-Vought F8U just 20 miles short of reaching his carrier, the USS America. His aircraft suffered fuel-system damage from flak over North Vietnam. 1972.

mp185.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Marines prepare to board ship at Danang, Vietnam, in 1970 for trip back to the United States.

(long cruise home. I never knew we shuttled marines across the big pond. Took us 30 days to get to California from the Philippines. Maybe they were taking them to the Philippines to Clark AFB to fly home, at least I'd hope so after their year or more in Vietnam.)

mp184.jpg