• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Man goes fishing, catches a Catfish & a Dildo

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can't make this stuff up. Happened right here in Indiana. I am blaming the degenerates in Ohio for this, they live upstream so obviously it floated down to where the catfish was scavenging.

For the full story follow the link to WDRB:

Indiana man finds adult toy inside fish he caught in Ohio River

Jon Hoop
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Jon Hoop was fishing over the weekend on the Ohio River near Lawrenceburg, Indiana, and caught a 20-pound catfish. He realized its stomach was huge and thought it was eggs.
But then, he pressed on the stomach and realized it was hard.
When Hoop cut open the fish he found a foam ball and an adult toy, Fox59 reported Thursday.
"I have no idea how or why it ended up in the river," Richard Kesar, Hoop's friend, told Fox59. "When it came out Jon, my wife and I started laughing. My wife immediately covered my daughter’s eyes and turned her away from it."

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
WOW! I wonder if someone told the woman to go down to the river and phuque herself.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Must have been the same person that lost one on our hiking path a few weeks ago. The scouts and I were on a 12km hike walking along a roadway and looked in the ditch at one point and found a pink 8" dildo laying there.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Must have been the same person that lost one on our hiking path a few weeks ago. The scouts and I were on a 12km hike walking along a roadway and looked in the ditch at one point and found a pink 8" dildo laying there.
DAYUM! How did you handle that without looking like a pervert?

kc3tec

😆😆😆😆
Reminds me of a debris in the roadway call we got one night last year.
We stopped all through traffic until the crew could get the road clear but it was all i could do to keep from cracking up!
The debris turned out to be a very large box of adult toys scattered on about 150 feet of the road.
The guys on the crew were a bit crude with the jokes but our girl members put them to shame.
I still chuckle about one of our probies finding a couple large dildoes stuck in his boots after we got back for debriefing.