• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MAC.BID

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
MAC.BID is an auction/clearinghouse site for items returned from places like Amazon, Home Depot, Lowe's...
It's a regional thing so it's for people from PA, OH, SC and TX. If you're not from those areas (or willing to travel to those areas), please disregard.
I'm going to start a thread here to discuss items sold on this site.
If the internet search-bots pick this up, it may be handy for those that use the site.

I've been buying for a short period (maybe a month).
Real mixed bag on what you get and how they describe their items.
They often list an item as "open box". To me that means it's an item that was decided by the initial buyer to check it out and if it wasn't for them, close the box and return it. I've bought "open box" items to find them really damaged, used... where it was just returned under their warranty period and it's crap. Other items are OK. Caveat Emptor.

Recently, I bought Zoeller sump/septic pumps (open box). What a mixed bag of what you get. Some look new but are broken for some reason (from the factory?). Others looked used. :(

Anyone that sees this and uses the site, please chime in.

Smilingreen

Well, I looked, but I didn't see anything on there that I just couldn't live without, with the exception of that hand crocheted electric toilet seat warmer. I got my eye on that badboy......don't you outbid me on that sweetheart of a deal.......;)