• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Lessons in Life II

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Sometimes someone comes into our lives so unexpectedly, it takes your heart by surprise and changes your life forever.

We have no control over who comes into our lives. How, and why, we relate to them, and them to us, is one of the mysteries of love and life.

If someone comes into your life, who truly loves you, then you are the luckiest person in the world.

Cisco

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Sometimes someone comes into our lives so unexpectedly, it takes your heart by surprise and changes your life forever.

We have no control over who comes into our lives. How, and why, we relate to them, and them to us, is one of the mysteries of love and life.

If someone comes into your life, who truly loves you, then you are the luckiest person in the world.

Cisco
Come Friday, May 10th, Crumpy and I will be celebrating 55 years of marital bliss. I created this bit of prose for her.
Her pet-name for me is "Cisco."

She came into my life Christmas day 1967. I was immediately smitten and have been ever since.

Lucky me! :clap:

Crumpy

GOLD Site Supporter
Come Friday, May 10th, Crumpy and I will be celebrating 55 years of marital bliss. I created this bit of prose for her.

She came into my life Christmas day 1967. I was immediately smitten and have been ever since.

Lucky me!

You were the best Christmas present I ever got!
Happy Anniversary, my darling Cisco. 🤗

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter

Lucky me! :clap:
That's AWESOME!
Crumpy and FrancSevin, HAPPY 55TH ANNIVERSARY TO BOTH OF YOU!

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Congrats to you all.
We celebrated our 49th anniversary on April 19th. Already looking at options for something special for the big 5 0.
Great! What do you two like to do together?

How about a secluded resort near or on the ocean?