• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I'm on the hunt for info on PB 320

Hooli

Good day,
As the title shows I'm looking for any info I can find including the break down of the serial # which is WKK81500001010045. It has a V6 Mercedes in it with +/- 10000 hrs yet runs incredibly well. I can't get the hydraulics to engage for the blade or to engage the drives. Neither the cab nor the deck will raise no matter which way the valves are positioned and the last guy took apart the mechanism that locks the cab down.
Being as there is big red light on in what appears to resemble a drive hub which is in the center of a cluster of idiot lights I'm assuming it means " you ain't going anywhere"
.It's pretty much complete aside from a couple broken hose ends for the blade, and 2 bogie wheels. . It came with a fairly new Pro-Heat unit. I bought this along with a 2003 BR-275 Plus which is pretty much compete as well aside from missing a set of bogies. A 2000 PB 200 missing the engine and a few bogies came with them for no specific reason aside from my wife loves it when I plug up every open spot on the acreage.
So what I'm looking for is
1. The year
2. The Engine size and ratings
3. Any operating or parts manuals available.
4. What these things could be worth in good running condition
5. Is there market for these or the parts in them.

Any help would ..umm...erm... Help :)