• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I don't post much political stuff on Facebook, but I just got a warning...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
NBC hired former GOP Chairwoman Rhona McDaniel as a "paid contributor" for their political news/commentary shows.

It should be noted that NBC has several former Democratic staffers on payroll now, and several openly partisan pro-Democratic party commentators and news/personality anchors.

So 1 GOP former official is hired and there is an open revolt by several NBC partisans. I posted the following post on my Facebook feed and got a message from FB saying it may violate community standards (Screen shot of my post to preserve it if it gets censored)

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 8.29.07 AM.png

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No doubt some young woke lib had their feelings hurt by your post and they reported it to some young woke lib with mod power to issue a warning. Guess FB is much like MSNBC. Libs only.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I learned that Facebook is a place where opinions are not allowed. I got a month ban for commenting out of frustration after 3 straight days of school closures due to threats made. What got me a 30 day ban? "Gotta love it when kids have a test that day so they call in a bomb threat" Because it said "bomb threat", I got a 30 restriction on my account.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well it didn't take long for NBC News to show that they don't believe in fairness or diversity of opinions.

Looks like the liberal 'talent' at NBC is actually running the company??? After several on-air tantrums by the talking heads it appears management gets no say-so in what happens on the network. So my post on FB was pointless, because the diversity in thought at NBC lasted for about a day.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I learned that Facebook is a place where opinions are not allowed. I got a month ban for commenting out of frustration after 3 straight days of school closures due to threats made. What got me a 30 day ban? "Gotta love it when kids have a test that day so they call in a bomb threat" Because it said "bomb threat", I got a 30 restriction on my account.
Amateur

Attachments

• IMG_0077.jpeg
    IMG_0077.jpeg
    733.9 KB · Views: 24

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah and we're no longer allowed to have our political or religious affiliation listed in our details.
I don't like that one bit.