• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Have you ever been hassled by bigots?

Have you ever been the target of bigotry?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
When my dad called his mom to tell her she had a grandson, she replied "Does he look like us?" My slanted eyes earned me some derision and ridicule as a child, but very rarely as an adult. The most memorable was a girl I dated in my 20s, whose dad had a brother who had served in Vietnam. Jack (or Jackoff, as I called him) made it clear he didn't approve of his daughter dating "that goddamned gook." My Asian half is Japanese, so I think "slope" or "nip" or "Jap" would have been the more appropriate invective, but who am I to judge? I had fantasies about telling Jackoff how entertaining his daughter was in bed, but my better angels won out.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, but the bigots were not racial bigots, they were social justice warrior type bigots. The type that are so "woke" they don't even realize they are acting as fascists, which are pretty much the violent political bigots