• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

God Bless TSA

Flying commercial can be a pain, there's no denying it. But I've had an epiphany, and it's altered my worldview. I am now compelled to rebuke all the selfish, narcissistic whiny little crybabies who've ever complained about it. You ungrateful malcontents should bow down in reverent obeisance whenever the hallowed name of the Transportation Security Administration is mentioned.

Due to a certain aspect of my ancestry, I use chopsticks as often as a knife and fork & always take a pair with me when I travel. But not on TSA's watch! TSA accepts its solemn obligation to protect all of you from the likes of me. The fearless sentinels at TSA (Propeller Beanies Upon Them) understand how the slant-eyed among us like nothing better than to lurk on airplanes, deviously twirling our mustaches, looking for unwary travelers to skewer, stab & impale.

With our chopsticks.

They confiscated my freaking hashi. To keep me from weaponizing them. Against you, fellow traveler. If you've flown in the US, you owe TSA (PBUT) your very lives. So get on your knees you drooling gaijin, and shout ARIGATO to the heavens. DO IT NOW!

So let it be written, so let it be done

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
TSA has an impossible job. But with hashi it is obvious they could be used as a weapon same as a knife.
They took my wifes cold cream when we were on the way to Antigua. We had to buy some there over 10 times the cost of it in the states. $60 American. Insane.
No clue why they took the cold cream but the hashi and knives seem rather obvious to me.

Hashi.jpg

I'm not buying that my bamboo hashi are any more or less dangerous than a pencil or a ball point pen. On the same flight where my chopsticks were disallowed, a woman was knitting with whatever those long metal rods are that women knit with.

TSA is a bloated dog & pony show that routinely records failure rates north of 70% whenever DHS tests their "security" by easily getting simulated weapons, drugs & explosives aboard undetected. The most critical vulnerability exposed by 9/11 has been solved: locked cockpit doors are now all but impossible to breach. The rest of it is smoke and mirrors. It's long past time to abolish the TSA and let the private sector take a crack at it.