• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FINALLY recognized for my contributions to the University

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
First, the students love me.

Second, the students recognized me as a help/coach from day 1, which was literally 2+ years ago.

But now, in my 3rd year legal contract with Purdue University, it, for the first time seems legit, I am actually recognized as a real coach.

This is my hobby/passion. Teaching an Olympic skill. Teaching a martial art. Teaching self confidence. Teaching personal accomplishment. Teaching self defense. Teaching self reliance.

So recognition as a coach is awesome. At least it is to me. Officially I am now a coach. The warm up jacket says so. For the past couple of years I've signed a contract that says so. But the students paid for, and gave me this warm up jacket. It came from their funds. I may have a contract with Purdue University, but it is clear that, far more importantly, I have some respect and I have the confidence of the member of the Purdue Fencers.

IMG_0942.jpeg

Last edited: