• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Banana Peels for tomatoes and more

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw this posted and folks said it did get results. One tried it on flowers and it helped them also. Anyone ever hear of this?

BananaPeelsFortomatoesAndMore.jpg

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
40 years ago, my brother was working at an auto parts store. Back when they cut drums and rotors.
The owner gave me a bucket of the tailing, and, as he instructed, I mixed about a quarter of it in the soil where we planted tomatoes. This was next to our garage. I had to eventually set 8 foot tall pieces of wood, because the darn things grew to above the eve of the garage. Every year after that we did the same. We couldn't give all of the tomatoes away, there were so many of them, and they were so tasty.
Steakhouse tomatoes.

Reactions: Doc