• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

You just dont knonw what you have till it's gone.

Kubota King

I man I know is going threw a very difficult time in life. He just lost his job of 22 years, his wife of 20 years has now told him she has anouther man she has been seeing & want's a divorce & has now served him papers. So he is now loosing his home & everything in else. It is a sad sight to watch. He has 2 boats, one is a Baha Crusier & the other one is an older pacer maker. I have listed the 89' Baha on ebay for him. This boat is up in Junks sort of neck of the woods & is worth way more then the reserve price. The pace maker is a 28' & all fiberglass with nothing wrong except cosmetics. You can have the pace maker for $700. It has a chevy 350 motor that runs great! The 89' Baha has twin chevy 305's with volvo stern drives. here is the listing on ebay:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4602125274&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1

If anyone wants a great deal, here they are, I am just trying to help out a friend in need.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Grand Rapids MI is 14 hours from the CT/MA border at Interstate 84 and the MA Pike. Just love the 75 MPH speed limit in MI...... Junk

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
And I'm an hour and a half north of G.R.

Ah, 15 1/2 hrs on the open road. Brings back memories of going to Springfield MO last fall to pick up an equipment trailer I bought.
That reminds me - I think I'll leave the wife home this time.:D

(And in case she's reading this - "Just kidding Dear!")

JimR

Charter Member
Poor guy, I hope he buys his ex wife a pine box for her birthday. It sounds like that is all she's worth.

Kubota King

here at the pics

Attachments

• pacemaker 001.jpg
    pacemaker 001.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 112
  • pacemaker 002.jpg
    pacemaker 002.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 110
  • pacemaker 003.jpg
    pacemaker 003.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 107

Kubota King

more....

Attachments

• pacemaker 004.jpg
    pacemaker 004.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 112
  • pacemaker 005.jpg
    pacemaker 005.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 111
  • pacemaker 006.jpg
    pacemaker 006.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 110

Kubota King

the middle pic is the fly bridge, the last pic is the ladder leading to the fly bridge. Bear in mind that due to the shrink wrap I didnt have alot of head room to take these pics. At 230 lbs it was a little tight for me under there.

Kubota King

Wannafish - Unfortunatly the owner of the boat sold it yesteday to a local....sorry. The guy offered him over a thousand cash for it & he took it. So as of today, both boats are sold.

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Kubota King said:
Wannafish - Unfortunatly the owner of the boat sold it yesteday to a local....sorry. The guy offered him over a thousand cash for it & he took it. So as of today, both boats are sold.

Me too!
Ah well - it was going to be a long ride.
Maybe next time...and thanks !

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Kubota King said:

BTW - if the Baha sale falls thru please let me know. I'm still interested if the buyer can't come up with the money!

Thanks (again)

Kubota King

OK, sounds good! The buyer is supposed to meet me Wednesday. He has about an extra week of time for shipping due to a last minute pospone in the sale of the house the boat is at. I guess the septic system failed the inspection so there is more time. If the sale does fall threw...would you be willing to pay $5600 ?