• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS: Thiokol Spryte - NE Oregon

taitc

Thiokol Spryte for sale for $20K OBO. In running but not pristine condition. Original Ford straight 6, newer starter, solid state ignition module, wiring loom needs a significant amount of love. It was a 2 seat cab with flatbed when I bought it. I added a cab on the flatbed that seats 6 more. It comes off very easily if you want it back to a flat bed. The back cab has some bad/failing welds that could be fixed easily by anyone set up to weld aluminum. There is an enourmous (40 gallon?) fuel tank in the back cab.

Tracks are in decent but no where near pristine shape, tires are in good shape, engine runs well. Can be taken out as is, or could be a good restoration project.

It is currently parked near Joseph, OR. I can't seem to find any pictures of the interior, I'll add some if I make it to the cat sometime soon. The seating in the back is bench seats from a van or suburban, not fancy but functional.

1660416393178.png

1660416522128.png

1660416632766.png