• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS Bombardier BR160

I'm selling my BR160 located in Northern B.C. It has 4145 hours on the machine, with only 300 hours on new track belts, 100 hours on new hydraulic drive hoses, wired for dual batteries. Its on a 14,000 lb. bumper pull trailer with a tidy tank and electric trailer jack. Turn key, full of fuel and ready to work.
$28,000 for the works. 20220221_132331.jpg20220221_132411.jpg20220221_132502.jpg

Yes we are well off the beaten path, but being on a trailer makes it easier to relocate. It runs great, starts clean, and has an aluminum cabin on the back deck with toolboxes in it. LED light bar, and an ATV winch on the back for lifting the cabin and deck. I've had my fun and am just getting too old to enjoy it.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's a deal (at least from my desk . . .). A day up and 2 back to Seattle. Or, based on location, stick it in a container and float it back to SeaTac.