• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wts b12 wide gauge restoration project, 318,313,440, steel bodies, skis, tracks, trans….etc etc

TaylorGensisky

Online bidding for the estate of Raymond Gensisky ends June 22nd. Gartons Auction services. Located in Winnipegosis, Manitoba, Canada.

Dad spent his lifetime collecting and rebuilding Bombardiers and using them in commercial ice fishing. He was in the process of rebuilding his last one for use in his retirement when he passed. If you check out the auction listing below you will find it.

All the doors were reskinned, suspension rebuilt ,new steel skis with steel keels, heavy duty 3/4 ton differential with new sprockets. New foam filled idler wheels as well. Body work was nearing completion and almost ready for paint.

You will also find in the auction a number of full sets of tracks, some brand new old stock cleats, pto driven auger, transmissions, rads, a complete separate steel wide gauge body, a wood bodied wide gauge frame, multiple engines original slant 6 for rebuild or parts, 313 industrial with high mount water pump for pto drive on dodge industrial engines, 360, 440/727 engine/trans that was to be used in the restoration….. and so much more smaller odds and ends.

Online bidding has already begun and final bidding ends on June 22, 2022.

I can personally answer questions about anything in dads auction. Send me a private message and I will do my best.

Thank you.