• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB: J5/SW48 Bombardier or similar

kiamori

Looking for a second SW48 or J5 in good running condition anywhere near Northern Minnesota. I'm also open to any plow or logging trailer you may have for it. Already have an SW48 with a V-Plow but I need a backup so I can do a full rebuild on the SW48 I've been abusing for the past few years.

Modified for logging is fine, I use it in the woods mostly to pull logs to my mill.

218 bryan

Looking for a second SW48 or J5 in good running condition anywhere near Northern Minnesota. I'm also open to any plow or logging trailer you may have for it. Already have an SW48 with a V-Plow but I need a backup so I can do a full rebuild on the SW48 I've been abusing for the past few years.

Modified for logging is fine, I use it in the woods mostly to pull logs to my mill.
Have 2sw48s and 2 j5s in northern mn

blystons

I just posted one on this site (3/17/22). It is in Syracuse, NY and perhaps out of range, but take a look.