• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

woman on college

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
huh.......

Attachments

• 398529_2778003841936_1013334626_32826059_483762160_n.jpg
    398529_2778003841936_1013334626_32826059_483762160_n.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 67

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Like any sane man would marry her? She has some reality comming her way, and it isn't going to be a free ride. What ever happened to womans liberation anyway? Now they want no job, just shopping and nails? Give me a break.....

And yea luv's she could use some more education couldn't she......But her message sucks.

Regards, Kirk

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Like any sane man would marry her? She has some reality comming her way, and it isn't going to be a free ride. What ever happened to womans liberation anyway? Now they want no job, just shopping and nails? Give me a break.....

And yea luv's she could use some more education couldn't she......But her message sucks.

Regards, Kirk

Bet she votes Obama!

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
AND, she's a STAFF reporter.

So this ain't the first time she's written such worldy commentary.

Or maybe it's satire ....

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter

Regards, Kirk
yes. her msg is shamful.

Brien

Regards, Kirk

Irony?