• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Why Winter 2024 - 2025 Will be COMPLETELY Different Than Last Winter... Snowiest in 10 Years?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
10:49 min.

Direct Weather
Direct Weather
227K subscribers

Winter 2024 - 2025 | Coldest & Snowiest in Many Years​

Direct Weather

227K subscribers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps an EPIC winter ahead! Get your snow cats ready for it! :thumbup:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I admit I hope that is right. I've seen similar predictions of late but hardly any snow. I've put the snow blade on my tractor every year but for the past three years I have not had to use it. If this prediction comes true it will remind me of the winters we used to have in the 60's when I was growing up. Plenty of snow for sleigh riding and cold enough for ice skating.

Kevlar

Christ they can’t predict 2 days out, I wouldn’t hold my breath. I do hope we get more snow than last winter, beautiful temperatures but not enough snow for snowmobiling, not even enough for snowshoeing.

Reactions: Doc

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been working hard on filling my wood shed deep. I already have 6 full cord in (normally enough for over 2 years) and will be stacking a lot deeper.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
They sure fd up last winter's snowfall predictions for our area. We were all told...be prepared for record breaking snowfall amounts. Ha! I only plowed snow 3 times last winter and after each snowfall, it melted. We're used to getting 3-4 feet of snow every winter. Last winter, my snowmobiles never left the trailer.