• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wasserman Schultz: "We've Really Begun To Turn The Economy Around"

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
What a fuckin joke. :ermm: Vid at the link if you can stand to watch it .
http://realclearpolitics.com/video/..._really_begun_to_turn_the_economy_around.html
Well, we're going to focus on what we know is the number one priorities on Americans ease minds right now, that is creating jobs and continuing to get this economy turned around. If we have to drag the Republicans with us, then we'll do that, but, you know, it's been a whole lot of months, eight months they have controlled the house with no jobs bills coming to the Floor. Hopefully now with this compromise on the debt ceiling behind us, with the opportunity, with the economic to sit down and focus on longer-term deficit reduction that will have some balance and ask some sacrifice for our most fortunate," Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) told MSNBC. Schultz is also the Chairwoman of the DNC.

"We're creating jobs each month in the private sector."

Opining on Voter ID laws being enacted across the nation to prevent voter fraud, Wasserman Schultz says "you're more likely to be hit by lightning than be a victim" of fraud.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It amazes me how anyone could complete those thoughts without busting out in hysterics laughing, or at least a chuckle!

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Turning around could be a true statement, sort of. First we have the economy travel from right of y axis to left of y axis, then we spin and have it go down the y axis. See, It's turned around.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
She is the clown at the head of the Dem. circus!

Tell you what, I don't think she is funny at all. She may be the head of the Dem's, but she is clearly clueless, so that makes the rest of the ASS pretty useless.

More regulations only kill jobs in the private market and that is what they are doing. They have killed much of the oil exploration in Alaska already, with bogus claims that the Generators on ships will damage the arctic when they are dozens of miles at sea. Shell Oil has spent billions over the last few years and they were to start this summer, but that was the only thing that the EPA could come up with, "Generator exhaust", since they had crossed all the other "T's" and dotted the "i's" on the permit systems required.

Not good...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree, she is not funny.

She is scary. Think about how much power she has. And then realize she actually believes what she is saying. And then realize that others believe what she is saying too. It makes no sense, but they believe it.

As comedian Ron White says: YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID

But there are enough stupid people out there to put this woman into power. That scares me.

And toward the end when she says you are more likely to be hit by lightning than be a victim of voter fraud? She must be unaware of ACORN!?!

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree, she is not funny.

She is scary. Think about how much power she has. And then realize she actually believes what she is saying. And then realize that others believe what she is saying too. It makes no sense, but they believe it.

As comedian Ron White says: YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID

But there are enough stupid people out there to put this woman into power. That scares me.

And toward the end when she says you are more likely to be hit by lightning than be a victim of voter fraud? She must be unaware of ACORN!?!

Her name may be prophetic; based on her diseased rants, it appears she may have actually failed her Wassermann
Test some time ago!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We will see tomorrow how far the economy has turned for sure. Then what spiel will they be trying to pitch? The markets affect everybody and they are reacting to where the economy is headed.:hammer: