• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

tucker

battdad

just wondering, has anyone ever seen a tucker chassis for sale? just the running gear, could even build my own tracks if the frames and bogies were present. I guess i have too much idle time and gears in my head start turning, I could add the engine of my choice, and build the cab. Just something ive been wondering lately.

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I can't recall seeing what you're describing, but I have heard of what could be considered salvage cats being available on rare occasion. I remember hearing of one machine that "went swimming", and it was a total loss. Probably some good parts could have come from that machine, but I have no clue what it sold for.

The first generation mid-engine Tuckers generally bring the least amount of money, and several years ago those could be bought cheaply.

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Occasionally you can find such. One member here paid more for a non engine non tranny cat than similar with. (he did a fabulous job on his build) but many times you can buy a Ready to Run that should be titled Ready to rebuild. If all the castings are intact and all the other "tucker" stuff is there the rest is a matter of your willingness to construct. Have cash available, and be ready to travel.