• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 801 to be available

csteinman

Hi guys, I broke an axle on my 801 a couple of weeks ago. It is sitting in the mountains here in New Mexico. When the snow melts enough to get a truck and trailer up there, I will bring it down to Santa Fe and put it up for auction. So I will tell you when it is on GSAAuctions.gov in case someone wants to bid on it. It will probably take a few months to get it down and put it on the excess list for sale.

Hate to see it go.

Attachments

• Th%20Orange.jpg
    Th%20Orange.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 318

csteinman

Re: Thiokol 601 to be available

Oops! It is a 601. Thanks to those who pointed out the mistake. It's the right front wheel that broke off at the axle. Don't know what it would take to fix it, but it's more than I can do myself, I'm sure. Here's a picture.

Attachments

• Snowcat Axle Compressed.jpg
    Snowcat Axle Compressed.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 279

weatherby

You may need one of these......This is a brand new one, it is for a 601 Thiokol. However, I just sold it, the new owner may consider selling it though.

Attachments

• 008 (8).jpg
    008 (8).jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 236
  • 009 (8).jpg
    009 (8).jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 237
  • 010 (8).jpg
    010 (8).jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 232