• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

These Are the 10 States That Give the Most Money & Benefits to Their Residents

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: These Are the 10 States That Give the Most Money & Benefits to Their Residents

No surprise that NY is right there behind them. Too much government is the problem. They need to keep buying those votes with our tax dollars!:hammer::hammer:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: These Are the 10 States That Give the Most Money & Benefits to Their Residents

California and NY are also the most populated states as well. Hawaii is the highest cost of living which I didn't find surprising at all. Probably the only place I've ever been too where I felt like just stopping, dropping my money on the ground and fly away as quickly as possible.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

California and NY are also the most populated states as well.
I don't think population has anything to do with it. Texas has more people then NY.
Look at the colors Joe. Notice the most expensive are all blue states?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

California and NY are also the most populated states as well. Hawaii is the highest cost of living which I didn't find surprising at all. Probably the only place I've ever been too where I felt like just stopping, dropping my money on the ground and fly away as quickly as possible.

Hawaii used to boast a bumper sticker "Welcome to Hawaii. Leave your money and go back home."
It would seem you got the message

As for the population differences, the graphs were based on per capita.

Many states have higher populations simply because they offer more benes. Nothing wrong with that as every state has to decide how to entice folks, workers, retirees, and businesses, to come there.

I know many people who went to Wisconsin because of the benes there. Connecticut as well.