• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Teach me something...

BadAttitude

While I've only been here a short time, I pretty much have found out how most of the user features work. Just noticed another way to tell if someones online...the icon next to someones name in a post. NEAT:cool:

BUT...

I still haven't found the where's & how's for posting/attaching pics. I did search and found Daedong's link to a program, but's that's it.(I didn't read it yet)
I currently use Irfanview and thinks it's great...for me anyways. I have yet to find anything for attachments anywhere. Knowing me:eek: ...I probably passed over something about it already.

Anyone want to point me in the right direction??

Tanks:tiphat:
BA

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
BadAttitude said:
I still haven't found the where's & how's for posting/attaching pics.

When you are composing your message (full compose, not quick reply) there is as section underneath the puke yellow box called "Additional Options". Yours may be collapsed, which means you need to click on the blue circle to the right of the page (looks like a double "V"). There you will find the options for uploading images.

:beer:

BadAttitude

Thanks Dave

NEVER even saw it
and just screwed this reply up tooLOL...in case you saw it b4 I edited​
U da man:tiphat:

BadAttitude

This is what I was looking for No wonder I couldn't find this...it WAS collapsed

FWIW...just trying a test, Probably supposed to do this elsewhere, but it's MY THREAD:moon: <VBG>

Upload FileUse the 'Browse' button to find the file you want to attach, then click 'Upload' to add it to this post.Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zipFile to Upload:

EDIT...nope, not what I expected...OOPS!!! My Bad gotsa READ before I open my trap