• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowflakes

Lithium

So every year I cut snow flakes... hard snowflakes for the most part. It is almost like a tradition for me...Here are some of my creations from today!! If you look closely there are actually pictures of things, animals etc in the snowflake.

Attachments

• Christmas Flakes 007.jpg
    Christmas Flakes 007.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 166
  • Christmas Flakes 008.jpg
    Christmas Flakes 008.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Christmas Flakes 009.jpg
    Christmas Flakes 009.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Christmas Flakes 001.jpg
    Christmas Flakes 001.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 189
  • Christmas Flakes 002.jpg
    Christmas Flakes 002.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 161
  • Christmas Flakes 004.jpg
    Christmas Flakes 004.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 162
  • Christmas Flakes 005.jpg
    Christmas Flakes 005.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 170
  • Christmas Flakes 006.jpg
    Christmas Flakes 006.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 167

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
now we see how you maintain some serenity while living with Rusty! Great work. I would put them up for decorations.:flowers::wow::wow:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Nice pics! I used to do that, but mine were random shapes. Yours show things:clap:

laulau15

So every year I cut snow flakes... hard snowflakes for the most part. It is almost like a tradition for me...Here are some of my creations from today!! If you look closely there are actually pictures of things, animals etc in the snowflake.
Those are really amazing, I have tried before and I generally fail miserably.
But yes keep practicing for me🥳