• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

SNOWCAT w/TRAILER: 1982 Thiokol DMC 1200 Snowcat & 1996 Maxey Tilt Deck Trailer

Mill666er

SUPER Site Supporter
Snohomish County, WA PUD
4BC67F33-BDCF-4BFB-B4FD-03BFB1B6FA24.png

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If it's the closest without going over (like price is right)
I'll bid $1. :D

tomelroy

I see hydraulic hook ups on the front, hydraulic lines in the cab, but where are the controls…need to make sure it will run a blade before I start bumping up the reserve

Bobcatbob

GOLD Site Supporter
Ha Ha...you won the last one, which was a sailboat. How you liking it? :D

It‘s a peach! I’m still working with the Nigerian Customs office (they won’t take a fed funds wire to pay the export tax, but said a bunch of pre-paid Visa cards from Walmart would do the trick…..they even offered to clear a virus on my computer…. I never knew I had!). Once good to go, I’ll take some pictures upon delivery (They sent me a snap shot …..it‘s a bit grainy…..but mentioned they’ll hit it with a pressure washer before shipping).

Attachments

• 9A38CC8C-0834-47EC-A5A7-895BFF137D0D.jpeg
    9A38CC8C-0834-47EC-A5A7-895BFF137D0D.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 118

PJL

I see hydraulic hook ups on the front, hydraulic lines in the cab, but where are the controls…need to make sure it will run a blade before I start bumping up the reserve
I signed up for this auction just to get the contact info. I spoke to a very nice lady. I asked her about the blade. She had no recollection of a blade but did mention they have 2 other cats. Another 1200 and a Prinoth. It's possible they kept the blade for the other cat.

It's at $12k now.

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Just a clarification, my bid ($31,499) l made earlier was without any fees, taxes, premiums, good buddy deals, or anything else included. It was just the bid amount only.