• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Senior snowcat text abrevations

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
here is a collection of txt info for senior snow cat people

ATD - At the Doctor's
>
> BFF - Best Friends Funeral
>
> BTW - Bring the Wheelchair
>
> BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
>
> CBM - Covered by Medicare
>
> CUATSC - See You at the Senior Center
>
> DWI - Driving While Incontinent
>
> FWBB - Friend with Beta Blockers
>
> FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
>
> FYI - Found Your Insulin
>
> GGPBL - Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
>
> GHA - Got Heartburn Again
>
> HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
>
> IMHO - Is My Hearing-Aid On?
>
> LMDO - Laughing My Dentures Out
>
> LOL - Living on Lipitor
>
> LWO - Lawrence Welk's On
>
> OMMR - On My Massage Recliner
>
> OMSG - Oh My! Sorry, Gas
>
> ROFL...CGU - Rolling on the Floor Laughing...Can't get Up!
>
> TTYL - Talk to You Louder
>
> WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
>
> WTFA - Wet the Furniture Again
>
> WTP - Where's the Prunes
>
> WWNO - Walker Wheels Need Oil
>
> Hope these help!
>
> GGLKI - Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!

northeastheavy

Old snowcat people???????? No such thing!! When did Lawrence Welk go back on???? Could you say if you know who Lawrence Welk is, you could be old??:whistling:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I remember watching Lawrence Welk on the big B&W console TV set in my grandparents apartment when I was just a kid. That was a long time ago. Guess I better go oil the wheels on my walker now, I feel really old!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i don't know if he was live i do remember him on pbs also remember he haw i enjoyed that one but i wasn't old enough to get a charge out of the women on he show and i'm not talking about granny

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
OK you supposenly old farts !

How many of you remember the "Bubble machine" he had and what was it used for .:unsure:

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
OK you supposenly old farts !

How many of you remember the "Bubble machine" he had and what was it used for .:unsure:

and his champagne music

Wunnerful, Wunnerful Wunnerful! as he use to say

at least when I say it it sound's right

northeastheavy

Wasn't the bubble machine part of his "champagne music"!!!!!!!!!
Alot of those early shows, Early 50's, were just great. Especially as TV was so new back then. Seem to remember getting our first Dumont tv around 1955?? Remember the Ernie Kovaks show!!! Now thats getting old!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone remember Andys Gang!!!! "Pluck your magic twanger Froggy" Great shows we have never seen again since the 1950's!!!!!!

Don- Don't worry--If you only saw Lawrence Welk on PBS, you are still young!!!:yum:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Wasn't the bubble machine part of his "champagne music"!!!!!!!!!
Alot of those early shows, Early 50's, were just great. Especially as TV was so new back then. Seem to remember getting our first Dumont tv around 1955?? Remember the Ernie Kovaks show!!! Now thats getting old!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone remember Andys Gang!!!! "Pluck your magic twanger Froggy" Great shows we have never seen again since the 1950's!!!!!!

Don- Don't worry--If you only saw Lawrence Welk on PBS, you are still young!!!:yum:
great i'm in my mid 40's and the kids think i'm a grumpy old man because i go to bed at 9 and get up around 6