• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sell or scrap?

K

kermit2

We have a few drags we haven't used in years and I am trying to figure out whether to sell or scrap them out. The first one looks to be in good shape, the hoses need replacing, it is 9 ft wide. The second one I know nothing about, but it looks to be in good shape, it is over 14 ft wide. The third one looks kind of beat, and isn't all there, it is 10 1/2 ft wide. It still has the plate on it. What does anyone think, sell outright, sell parts or scrap?

Attachments

• DSCN0219s.jpg
    DSCN0219s.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 540
  • DSCN0223s.jpg
    DSCN0223s.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 540
  • DSCN0235s.jpg
    DSCN0235s.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 543
  • DSCN0237s.jpg
    DSCN0237s.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 536
  • DSCN0227s.jpg
    DSCN0227s.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 534
  • DSCN0225s.jpg
    DSCN0225s.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 527
  • DSCN0229s.jpg
    DSCN0229s.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 528

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Kermit, these would have some value to our snowmobile club. Just drop them off by the ferry landing in ludington if you are down state. :cool:

watch for a PM.

Don, These may find themselves hooked to a particular 2100 that is used to pack/knock the air out of early season snow.

undy

Kermit,

I'd have an interest in one of the culvert-style rollers, but I'm not sure of how to get it back to Madison, Wis. area.

That mesh roller looks like an old Valley Engineering Powder Maker drag. I've got one, but it's moveable, so you can set the rollers to sort of crab steer and dig up snow better. Pretty much supplanted by tillers now.

pm sent on roller

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I looked at a valley engineering drag earlier this year in New Hampshire. Looks similar. I would sell them they all look use able.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
that drag for the 2100 would be a great addition for my new 2100. my guess is you are on the east side of the us.