• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Resident Evil!!

resigirl

I love anything to do with RE. I love the games, the movies. My latest addition is a signed script from the first movie. Signed by Milla Jovovich. I also have 2 watches from the films and I got the STARS Badge from the game tattoed on my arm.

Is anyone else a fan?

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah I enjoyed it. Im not NEARLY as big a fan as you are though! wow!
What draws you to it so much?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I love it too. They play that movie about once a month, I probably watch it every other month?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There are some serious rumors of a second movie. Alan Tudyk (Wash) released some information in an interview recently after talking with Nathan Fillian (Capt. Mal Reynolds). Apparently the DVDs were selling so well that they released a Collectors Edition, that was in the top 10 at Amazon.Com for several weeks and many sources sold out. Not sure if the Collectors Edition is available in Ireland? If a second movie is produced, it is still a couple years away from release but the fan sights and podcasts are all going crazy about the rumors.

resigirl

Wow thats a definate must see. Haven't heard anything over here about it. Lets just hope the cast are in it again. They made the film!!

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Has anyone seen "Extinction"? I have been waiting for it to come out here in ELY NV. If its not here this weekend then I will drive down to Las Vegas to see it!

resigirl

I dont think it is better than Apocolypse. But Im a die hard fan. It is a good movie. Just thought the storylines didnt match up from the last film. It is worth a watch though!!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jaws 3 was really bad but Jaws 4 has to go down in the history books as the WORST sequel EVER!
Yup, someone that looks as ugly as that should own a Kristi :yum:

Jaws 3 was really bad but Jaws 4 has to go down in the history books as the WORST sequel EVER!
My wife won't watch ANY of the Jaws movies. I still like watching the original Jaws. But as for Jaws 4 :puke1: