• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Planned Parent Hood Loses Big Money

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46209349/ns/health-womens_health/?ocid=ansmsnbc11#.TymKA_k8CSo

The nation's leading breast-cancer charity, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, is halting its partnerships with Planned Parenthood affiliates — creating a bitter rift, linked to the abortion debate, between two iconic organizations that have assisted millions of women.

Komen spokeswoman Leslie Aun said the cutoff results from the charity's newly adopted criteria barring grants to organizations that are under investigation by local, state or federal authorities. According to Komen, this applies to Planned Parenthood because it's the focus of an inquiry launched by Rep. Cliff Stearns, R-Fla., seeking to determine whether public money was improperly spent on abortions.

Oh wait, Planned Parent Hood is being investigated. Why?

Planned Parent Hood Investigation

What is the Committee looking for? Violations including:

• financial disparities

• compliance with federal regulations on taxpayer funding

• concerns that it is covering up cases of sex trafficking.

I would have always been willing to bet the money there were getting was being used for abortions. But what the heck is the deal with sex trafficking. Yeah I know it is just an investigation at this point.

Americans United for Life (AUL) has been actively investigating and reporting on Planned Parenthood abuses over the past 20 years. Rep. Stearns shared his feelings on the Planned Parenthood investigation with AUL, stating:
"Taxpayers deserve accountability, and the report prepared by Americans United for Life demonstrates egregious abuses of taxpayer funds by Planned Parenthood. The legal team at Americans United for Life reviewed two decades of reports, audits, and financial statements regarding Planned Parenthood."

I agree.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The uproar is about PP not getting any more money to support their causes! I'm sure Komen will give the monies to someone else that can conduct breast exams that is not being investigated and where women can get the same care they got at PP.

This is not about women not being able to get assistance with their health, this is about PP having the red ass for not getting funds PERIOD!

Bravo to Komen!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
While many of us scoffed at the claims, PP got away with saying they were performing medical proceedures for womens health far beyond abortions.

Well,

Turns out, just as we supsected, PP didn't need to be there for any of that. They were farming much of those, "other medical fulfilments" out to other facilities.

In unspun english, They were concentrating on "Abortions."

Inner city Planned Parenthood is about reducing the population of minorities. Why the Black communities have not realized this lie is beyond understanding.

That the elite whites, andblacks, got away with this infanticide is shameful

http://www.citizenreviewonline.org/special_issues/population/the_negro_project.htm

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

They are a private organization that does not accept taxpayer monies. They have a right to give to whomever they choose, just like you and I. To be pressured from the left over this just further underscores the left's sense of entitlement over everything. They want money from everywhere and everybody. When they don't get it, whaaaaaaaaaa. :cry:

I heard the analogy used today about a Boy Scout Troop that every years gets a $100 donation from the butcher shop. One year the butcher says no. Then that is it. You move on. You may not be happy, but that is the way it is. Private money.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
They are a private organization that does not accept taxpayer monies. They have a right to give to whomever they choose, just like you and I. To be pressured from the left over this just further underscores the left's sense of entitlement over everything. They want money from everywhere and everybody. When they don't get it, whaaaaaaaaaa. :cry:

I heard the analogy used today about a Boy Scout Troop that every years gets a $100 donation from the butcher shop. One year the butcher says no. Then that is it. You move on. You may not be happy, but that is the way it is. Private money.

I simply posted an update without comment other than it seemed to have changed today. I could care less as PP sure didn't seem to have problem getting donations, especially after hearing the major of NYC giving the $100,000 donation with a challenge to other to do the same.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I simply posted an update without comment other than it seemed to have changed today. I could care less as PP sure didn't seem to have problem getting donations, especially after hearing the major of NYC giving the $100,000 donation with a challenge to other to do the same.

I understand that Joe. Suffice to say many on the left did not share your enthusiasm concerning private donations and their right to give to whomever they choose. The Wicked Witch of the West is a prime example of this. :unsure:

Kane

While many of us scoffed at the claims, PP got away with saying they were performing medical proceedures for womens health far beyond abortions.

Well,

Turns out, just as we supsected, PP didn't need to be there for any of that. They were farming much of those, "other medical fulfilments" out to other facilities.

In unspun english, They were concentrating on "Abortions."

Inner city Planned Parenthood is about reducing the population of minorities. Why the Black communities have not realized this lie is beyond understanding.

That the elite whites, andblacks, got away with this infanticide is shameful

http://www.citizenreviewonline.org/special_issues/population/the_negro_project.htm
But when a run-of-the-mill informed citizen (who just happens to be white) points this out, he or she is said to be a hateful racist.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
But when a run-of-the-mill informed citizen (who just happens to be white) points this out, he or she is said to be a hateful racist.

There is a considerable number of Blacks who now find Margaret Sanger's help with their poverty status to be a bad thing for their population. Would they also be racists?

More disturbingly racist would be the Planned parenthoods targeting of minorites for siting their facilities.
http://www.lifenews.com/2011/08/29/report-proves-planned-parenthood-targets-blacks-hispanics/

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
There is a considerable number of Blacks who now find Margaret Sanger's help with their poverty status to be a bad thing for their population. Would they also be racists?

More disturbingly racist would be the Planned parenthoods targeting of minorites for siting their facilities.
http://www.lifenews.com/2011/08/29/report-proves-planned-parenthood-targets-blacks-hispanics/

Probably won't be able to make the racist label stick, but they will be marginalized. Much the same as they do with black conservatives.