• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

oh my gosh!

urednecku

Site Supporter
" HOW TO BE A GOOD PHOTOGRAPHER "

RULE # 1 Be aware of what's in the background.

RULE # 1 Be aware of what's in the background.

RULE # 2 Be aware of what's in the background.
b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓🩺 🇺🇸
GOLD Site Supporter
FLAGPIN.jpg

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
OK. So I think you only see pictures of minivans with AC's in the back window on the net. I was wrong. Sorry for the quality, but I took this with my camera phone in the dark the other night at the rodeo.....

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 89

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓🩺 🇺🇸
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• blow_up_elephant.gif
    blow_up_elephant.gif
    244.2 KB · Views: 67
  • th_Catgun.gif
    th_Catgun.gif
    80.5 KB · Views: 69

rebrecs

I'm going to assume this is something for you old timers.

I had to google Linda Lovelace to figure that out.
Hi, I imagine you did have to look that up. So, I'm not pickin', but you're here and seem like a good enough person to ask-
Is there a 21st century iconic replacement for our girl Linda? I'm trying to think of who else got famous for that specific thing.
Ideas?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓🩺 🇺🇸
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi, I imagine you did have to look that up. So, I'm not pickin', but you're here and seem like a good enough person to ask-
Is there a 21st century iconic replacement for our girl Linda? I'm trying to think of who else got famous for that specific thing.
Ideas?
This thread is OLD.
I mean I started it 16 years ago 🥱🙄

gfr92y

Ideas?

The song "Linda Lovelace" a.k.a. "I Made Linda Lovelace Gag" was from David Allan Coe's 1978 album "Nothing Sacred". (Linda Lovelace movie career lasted from 1972 to 1975.)

DAC NS.jpg