• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Office problem...

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't you hate it when the damn mouse gets stuck in the printer?! :tiphat:

Attachments

• mouse.jpg
    mouse.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 151

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, here is test; is this picture moving?!

Look closely...it really isn't moving, it's your eyes screwing with you! :eek:

This is part of a stress test. Supposedly if you have no stress, the image will appear static. If you are stressed, it will appear to move. Are you stressed?!

Attachments

• moving.jpg
    moving.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 151

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Apparently I'm very stressed, those babes are whizzing round
Im not stressed, LOOK I SAID IM NOT STRESSED, GOT IT??!! :mad: :mad:

:D :D

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

I´m lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my last jobb.

unknown.jpg