• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Not Mine: 1962 Thiokol 4T10

PradoTDI

Saved for posterity:
For sale is a 1962 ? Thiokol Trackmaster 4T10W snowcat located in Swan Lake. Selling for a neighbor.
Starts and runs well. As seen in photos, needs some TLC. Saw another one just like it that had undergone an inexpensive restoration and sold for $40k. Comes with extra track parts and service-parts manual with notes of everything done to it from beginning.
$15,000.
00d0d_jlzLAe7C2acz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

00K0K_aZ6vzFXHf02z_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

00O0O_50qp5TMKVaSz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

00X0X_1XgPfJduVhbz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

01414_lPrLrvyLOFGz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

PradoTDI

Also, this is in my neck of the woods; I'll be passing through where it is located a couple of times next week and can put eyes on it if anyone is interested.

PradoTDI

"...an inexpensive restoration...". Is there such a thing in snowcat land? Perhaps it's just a matter of perspective, If you have billions, it probably is inexpensive.
Unless a rattle can paint job and some auto parts store bling is considered a restoration, I don't think there is such a thing as an "inexpensive restoration" for any kind of vehicle.

Bobcatbob

GOLD Site Supporter
I‘ve been looking for a non-refurbished Skidozer for a “next project” (redsquirrel got the last one for sale in our neck of the woods, Wisconsin….lucky squirrel). If I lived in Bozeman, with room to roam, this would make a fantastic project!