• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New York City a crime free paradise

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Or at least it must be for Mayor Little Mikey Moneyberg to now want to go after the Mormans for gun sales. Seems like this douche is cranking up the anti gun rhetoric with his little ditty on the pre game show and now this.

Keep yakking Little Mikey. Anything that makes the liberal left look bad. :clap:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
You can't blame this clown on the left, he is a Republican. There are some anti gun rights on the right side of the aisle also. Some running for president would be Romney, Santorum and Gingrich as all have voted for anti gun laws in the past.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
You can't blame this clown on the left, he is a Republican. There are some anti gun rights on the right side of the aisle also. Some running for president would be Romney, Santorum and Gingrich as all have voted for anti gun laws in the past.

He left the Republican Party 5 years ago over differences in philosophy. Little Mikey was a Dummo before running for mayor when he converted to Republican to get elected. Know your enemies, Joe. He's at the top of the list.

To compare Little Mikey to the current crop of Republican candidates is a stretch Joe. Can't hold water with me.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
He left the Republican Party 5 years ago over differences in philosophy. Little Mikey was a Dummo before running for mayor when he converted to Republican to get elected. Know your enemies, Joe. He's at the top of the list.

To compare Little Mikey to the current crop of Republican candidates is a stretch Joe. Can't hold water with me.

Well then you need to buy yourself a new bucket then as your has a leak. :wink:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
So the Mormons promote selling a Constitutionally protected legal product and he thinks that's a problem? I am not a Mormon but have known many of them and think they are a very misunderstood mostly good group of people.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Some people think right now the anti gun movement on a national level is dead or at least put in park. I say that is bullshit and exactly what they want you to think.

People like Little Mikey want to strip away our constitutional rights one layer at a time. He has done it in NYC and now wants to go national with this. He's worth 19 Billion dollars. If he decides to spend some of his money on this "cause" of his, it could get rather interesting. The only saving grace is that he will most likely not want to part with his money, in true liberal fashion. Instead, trying to figure out how to spend everyone else's. :ermm:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Some people think right now the anti gun movement on a national level is dead or at least put in park. I say that is bullshit and exactly what they want you to think.

People like Little Mikey want to strip away our constitutional rights one layer at a time. He has done it in NYC and now wants to go national with this. He's worth 19 Billion dollars. If he decides to spend some of his money on this "cause" of his, it could get rather interesting. The only saving grace is that he will most likely not want to part with his money, in true liberal fashion. Instead, trying to figure out how to spend everyone else's. :ermm:
Yup I agree TR, if we only knew how much bullshit legislation was buryed in the laws they keep sneaking in the backdoor, the revolution probably would have allready started. :doh:

As far as the article, this part shows how friggen uninformed the dumbasses are ( and beating out even Craigslist ) no shit Sherlock its against CL rules to even post firearms or related items. :glare:

That said, kudos to the article for pointing out another gunsite I wasn't aware of, nothing like free advertisement. :clap:

I dont usually wish bad on many people. but if bloomy happened to fall off his billfold and break his phuckin neck, it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit. :angry3:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yup I agree TR, if we only knew how much bullshit legislation was buryed in the laws they keep sneaking in the backdoor, the revolution probably would have allready started. :doh:

As far as the article, this part shows how friggen uninformed the dumbasses are ( and beating out even Craigslist ) no shit Sherlock its against CL rules to even post firearms or related items. :glare:

That said, kudos to the article for pointing out another gunsite I wasn't aware of, nothing like free advertisement. :clap:

I dont usually wish bad on many people. but if bloomy happened to fall off his billfold and break his phuckin neck, it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit. :angry3:

Yes, I too did not know about this Mormon gun site. You know, these anti-gunners end up being the best salesmen for the gun shops. The very thing they want to stop, they end up promoting every time they run their mouths.