• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

More Kioti Brainwashing

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Looks like they got two more.............Bubba & Darrel went to the other side !

Attachments

• koiti design team.jpg
    koiti design team.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 198

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I resemble that fact!

BTW.......What superior piece of chit do you own........:rofl:!

:14_6_12:

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Big Dog said:
I resemble that fact!

BTW.......What superior piece of chit do you own........:rofl:!

:14_6_12:
Well I did buy an orphan "Belarus" once from a TBN member................I really don't give a **** about what tractor someone has anyway...........I just like to poke fun at what some people think is important enough to argue about..................When it really doesn't matter(to me anyway)

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
TOMLESCOEQUIP said:
Well I did buy an orphan "Belarus" once from a TBN member................I really don't give a **** about what tractor someone has anyway...........I just like to poke fun at what some people think is important enough to argue about..................When it really doesn't matter(to me anyway)

My exact thoughts........I can take it as most know!

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
This one http://www.rediff.com/money/2004/aug/26tractor.htm

It says: A tractor for Rs 99,000!
============================

Isn't 99,000 rubles = to about 3/5 vodka, a goat, and $1.36 US?
Nah. Ghaziabad is in India east of Delhi. Been through there on the train.

45 rupees per $, so about $2,200.

India needs real basic hardware like that. The toolkit is probably a hammer and a screwdriver.

I doubt it would sell here.

Maybe it's Kioti's next model.:D

Last edited:

M9000

He's probably grinning 'cause he had his first bath in a year...just before the picture was taken.:moon: :moon: