• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Men win 1st & 2nd in Women's Cycling Event

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What is even the point of having WOMEN'S SPORTS if men are allowed to compete in WOMEN'S SPORTS? Are we saying there is no difference between men & women? That biology is irrelevant? What message are we sending to young female athletes?

I mean seriously why do we have WOMEN'S SPORTS at all. Wouldn't it be more fair to everyone to just have ALL INCLUSIVE SPORTS. So women pay rugby, football, basketball, tennis, golf, etc etc etc right along side and in the same competition as men because they are all the same. Right?

FULL STORY AT LINK:

Knowing they wouldn’t win, only four real women bothered to enter the event
76503463-12626083-image-m-41_1697168367417.jpg
Twitter screenshot
Two transgender individuals who were born as men came first and second in a women’s cycling event in Chicago last week, prompting calls for stricter rules on such events to be implemented.
The Daily Mail reports that Tessa Johnson, 25, won first place in the Women’s SingleSpeed and Cat Half categories of the Chicago CrossCup, while Evelyn Williamson, 30, placed second in the SingleSpeed at the October 7 contest.
The pair, who are clearly biologically male, continue to dominate at women’s cycling events, with Williamson winning 18 titles in the women’s category in the past six years, and Johnson also winning several after previously competing, and failing to succeed, in men’s categories.
Rubbing it in the faces of female athletes even further, the pair compete under the team name ‘TS-ESTRODOLLS’, referring to the female hormone estrogen.
The event has previously drawn scores of women to enter, but this year only four actual women entered. . .

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
What is even the point of having WOMEN'S SPORTS if men are allowed to compete in WOMEN'S SPORTS? Are we saying there is no difference between men & women? That biology is irrelevant? What message are we sending to young female athletes?

I mean seriously why do we have WOMEN'S SPORTS at all. Wouldn't it be more fair to everyone to just have ALL INCLUSIVE SPORTS. So women pay rugby, football, basketball, tennis, golf, etc etc etc right along side and in the same competition as men because they are all the same. Right?

FULL STORY AT LINK:

Knowing they wouldn’t win, only four real women bothered to enter the event
76503463-12626083-image-m-41_1697168367417.jpg
Twitter screenshot
Two transgender individuals who were born as men came first and second in a women’s cycling event in Chicago last week, prompting calls for stricter rules on such events to be implemented.
The Daily Mail reports that Tessa Johnson, 25, won first place in the Women’s SingleSpeed and Cat Half categories of the Chicago CrossCup, while Evelyn Williamson, 30, placed second in the SingleSpeed at the October 7 contest.
The pair, who are clearly biologically male, continue to dominate at women’s cycling events, with Williamson winning 18 titles in the women’s category in the past six years, and Johnson also winning several after previously competing, and failing to succeed, in men’s categories.
Rubbing it in the faces of female athletes even further, the pair compete under the team name ‘TS-ESTRODOLLS’, referring to the female hormone estrogen.
The event has previously drawn scores of women to enter, but this year only four actual women entered. . .
Its sick, perverted and vile

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Killing women's sports. I do not understand why more of the women's lib groups are not up in arms about men taking over their sports.
if this keeps up and women don't care why bother with women's sports?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Killing women's sports. I do not understand why more of the women's lib groups are not up in arms about men taking over their sports.
if this keeps up and women don't care why bother with women's sports?
The problem with the women's Lib movement is that they base their logic on the concept that women can do anything men can do.
That they are equal except for societal conventions that forces them to be moms.
This flaw in their logic is exposed by the transgender movement to "cheat" women sports.

They are not about to admit their mistake.

BTW, being a mother, who births and nurtures our progeny, is the most important occupation of the human race. JMHO

Now, after three generations of kids whose mothers were embarrassed into working a fulltime job to be "worthwhile," look at the result it has done to our society.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So the world champion Women's Veteran's 70+ Epee Fencing champion is a Transgender Woman.

She was a male NCAA Division 1 competitive fencer 5 decades ago. I'm not sure how long ago she 'transitioned' but she has been fencing as a woman for several years.

Now I'm not sure what physiological advantage someone has in their 70's, I suspect anyone still able to fence in their 70s is probably competitive with anyone else in their 70's.

But I can tell you that our Dasha was an "A" rated Woman's Saber Fencer. She was ranked in the Top 25 fencers in the USA (when she retired from competitive fencing after winning the ACC Individual Women's Championship). Dasha has 2 NCAA Team Championship rings in addition. Dasha beat at least 1 Team USA Olympian. So all that said, a "C" rated men's Saber Fencer can beat Dasha on a semi-regular basis. A "B" rated men's Saber Fencer can beat Dasha on a pretty-regular basis. An "A" rated men's Saber Fencer can totally destroy Dasha in the majority of bouts they fence. And while I am clearly biased toward the abilities of my adopted daughter, the reality is that a top ranked/rated female fencer in her prime cannot compete against a very good, but not top ranked, male fencer.

I believe that to be a factual statement that applies to virtually all top female fencers and virtually all very good, but not top, male fencers.

Last edited: