• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Me, Jason Biggs and Adam Sandler

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
People say I look like Adam Sandler. Some people USED to say I look like Jason Biggs from American Pie. So..... here I am watching Connan O'Brien and Jason Biggs is on. He said that people in Europe mistake him for Adam Sandler. So...... the Prophesy is true :shock: The Sandler Triangle. Together we defeat evil, beat the shit out of Bob Barker and have hot sex with the Band Geek.

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Um, exactly what do you think she is doing in that picture?? I bet some here can come up with some interesting guesses that may pertain to fishy. :yum::flowers:

I am assuming it has something to do with Braille by the rolling of the.... whatever they are...:hide: